You’ve taken the classes and bought the toys. You’ve learned the techniques and acquired the tools. But no matter how much you learn, practice or fantasize, something just isn’t clicking. Playing with your partner is fun, but you know more is possible.
Other classes will teach you how to throw a flogger, tie someone up, or give a great blowjob. But how do you get a scene started? How do you know what your partner really wants? Can negotiation ever be hot? How do you get back on track when something goes wrong? And how do you stop worrying if you’re doing it right?
You know there’s something sexier, more fulfilling, more passionate… even transformational possible in your sex life and kink play. Now, how do you get there?
The truth is, hot, sexy, connected play isn’t in what cool tricks you know how to do, or how big and elaborate your scenes are. It’s not about check-lists or negotiation that feels like going to a lawyer’s office (unless that’s your thing, of course.)
In this 2-day, in-person intensive, you will…
Learn how to Make Hot Play Happen:
- Discover the secret to creating great scenes and even better sex
- Gain confidence in your communication and negotiation skills
- Learn how to find out exactly what your partner is hungry for
- Orchestrate exciting, passionate play that scratches the itch you’ve been dying for
- Get clarity about what drives your passions… so you can play with them in rich, surprising and fulfilling ways
- Use your fantasies and desires to foster more connection and intimacy between you and your partner
- Harness your creative energy and hunger for power and surrender
Here’s just some of what we’ll cover:
- What stops you from initiating play and how to turn that to your advantage
- Stealth negotiation and how to generate kinky scenes from everyday conversation
- Transitioning from “regular life” to hot play
- Prompts to help you create fun, sexy scenes that you’ll want to do again and again
- Simple steps you can take right away to have more hot sex, more often
- What to listen for so that you understand what your partner REALLY wants from your play
- Lots of fun, low-stakes practice with creating scene proposals and negotiation
- How to give feedback when something isn’t working (without killing the mood)
- Reading non-verbal communication (and using it to both of your advantage)
- How to salvage a scene that goes sideways
- And much more…
Join renowned sexual communication and kink educators Marcia Baczynski and Midori for a weekend that will change your sex life forever, dedicated to helping you create the kind of mind-bending, earth-shaking play you’ve always dreamed of.
Save the Dates!